Saturday 5 April 2014

DIV with stylist - Cleo Scheulderman

DIV mirror - styling Cleo Scheulderman - photo Alexander van Berge
DIV desk - styling Cleo Scheulderman - photo Alexander van Berge

New April vtwonen magazine is so good... I can't take my eyes from it.  Cleo Scheulderman is an Styling Editor at this Dutch interior magazine. In the last issue she proposed few simple DIV ideas for our homes. I like style of Cleo since a long time, and accully when I'm getting the mag, I'm always looking first if she did some work for this particular number. 
Her work is so inspiring… 
I'm especially attached to the natural and relax atmosphere she is creating in her work. 

all the picture"s  Alexander van Berge for April / 2014 vtwonen / styling Cleo Scheulderman
DIV clouds on the wall - styling Cleo Scheulderman - photo Alexander van Berge

DIV children bed - styling Cleo Scheulderman - photo Alexander van Berge