Saturday 24 May 2014

flexa - Danish furniture for kids

flexa - Danish furniture for kids
red dot design award flex children chair 2013

flexa crib- Danish furniture for kids
flexa junior bed - Danish furniture for kids
flex chairs

If you will ask me what I dream about, I will tell you that I wish that Rafa-kids will grow into such a great company like flexa. I do not mean I would like to grow big, but I wish we could be a lifestyle brand which develops complete, children's interiors. I really like their high quality furniture which last for generations. Having small stores around globe, would be just perfect for me too ;-) Is this too much to ask for? 
Flexa was founded in 1972 mainly focusing on bed systems, which are adoptable into children's needs. Last year, they got a red dot design award  for their children's chair- and I'm not surprise- it is another design classic from Denmark, which will be in many , not only scandinavian houses. Even though they started  40 year ago, they look so modern and fresh! 

flexa children bed - Danish furniture for kids
flexa single bed - Danish furniture for kids
flexa bunk bed