Sunday 10 May 2015

yellow touch in children's room

yellow colour in kids room


rafa-kids accessories in yellow colour for kids room



loft bunk bed from rafa-kids
you are my sunshine

I’m back! 
It was a long break, wan’t it?  Did you miss my posts a bit? 
Well I’m ready to get back to you with new inspirations, ideas and interesting content.


Let’s start our new week with a splash of joy, happiness and energy of yellow colour. 
It’s not a big secret that Rafa-kids likes yellow a lot and tries to add it to a children’s rooms here and there. A bit of yellow will brighten your child’s room very quick. What about a little yellow pillow, bedding set or this wonderful “you are my sunshine” text on the wall ?  The days are longer and warmer now, and I  always feel like changing things around me and add a bit of colour into our monochromatic house. Would you dare to? 
I wish you a wonderful new week ahead! 

Great tips how to decorate with black&yellow , please have a look here. 

teenager room from rafa-kids
clothes hanger for children
yellow bunk bed
yellow accessories in kids room

Photo’s  inspiration : 1 - 2 -3 - 4