Tuesday 23 January 2018

Dream house in old factory

Adaptation of a factory for a studio and house


Adaptation of a factory for a studio and house

I hope you’re doing well and started a New 2018 with a good spirit. 
It’s been a while since I posted and talked to you. 
I wanted to start this year by showing you an interior crash. Why? We have been looking for a new house for more than a year, and I hope this is GOING TO BE THE YEAR we will find it. If you believe in something it just needs to happen, right? 
I really like the house you see in the pictures.  Created by German photographer Petra Reger who runs her studio Wertvoll Fotografie from a converted factory in Southern Germany. You can read a little interview with her here: and also snap much more pictures at Stylejuicer blog. It is one of my favorite blogs if I look for inspiration and need a bit of a WOW feeling.  

House of photographer Petra Reger who runs her studio Wertvoll Fotografie
House in the old factory
House in the old factory
House in the old factory